Sunday, March 25, 2007

I feel like escaping. I don't want to face things. I want to hide myself but I can't. I dont even know how to, it's not in my character to do so. Every time I get away I find the guilt pulling me back to where I was.

Certain topics suffocate me. I watch people repeat the same sentences over and over again, and
the more they do the less genuine they become. One can see their enthusiasm fading, theyre faces tired and in their eyes one can see no true belief.

I watch the others repeating what they hear with no thinking. They try to convince themselves that all is good when its not, and make me sick with their hypocracy and their lying. They defend what they know is wrong to the extent that they say the most inhumane things and defend those who are most cruel and violent.

I feel week and useless. My line of thought is no longer straight or clear. Instead, all different thoughts jump to my mind, leaving my head buzzing with too much noise and too many pictures.

No comments: